Tuesday, April 26, 2005

26/4/05: Happenings


Lessons were boring, as usual. I. Hate. My. English. PW. Group! Our bio presentations were very last minute, except Drey's group *envy*. Mathematics was the same. After recess, Chinese and physics lessons crawled by very slowly and to end the day, our most "desired" subject, SS. Mrs.*** is most suitable for teaching SS - 'A typical source type showing biasness'.

Anyway, today, I dropped by at CWP to get some graph paper and wrappers. I went home and wrapped up my uberly tattered and torn "giam cai" A-maths textbook. Then, I decided I felt hungry, and Gati cooked Mee-rebus for me. After that, I... still felt hungry (Mom says I got worms in my stomach...do you guys hear that line often?), so, I took out my bag of sweets, only to find half of it had already disappeared into my mommy's stomach of gigantitude. >.<
Then I was like...
Kim: Moooommm!!

Then my Mom was like...
Mom: yyeessshh??

Then I was like...
Kim: Ohhh.. nevermind!

Then she replied
Mom: Siao!

Kim: -.-"""

Aiight I shouldn't fuss over a bag of sweets. Moreover, Mommy got me NEW SHOES!! Hwuuu~~~

Oh well, talk about eating, got to go, haven't eaten dinner yet. And it's like, 8 o'clock? Yikes! Donch wanna get gastritis again! Annyeong!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:54:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com