Thursday, May 19, 2005

Anywhere's better but home...=PpP


Oh mind! Mommy asked me to go to China and play with pigs. Bwahaha! The last time I went there, I was six. I remembered bro #2 and I fed the pigs with seeds from fruits. And they gobbled them up happily. Hope they din't get constipation huh. =X Well, the real reason's to visit some relatives. I don't mind going, but if only it snowed there! ahhh... Dad mentioned before we'd go to chicago during christmas. woot! At least somewhere out of Asia and where it's snowing. =D I've nv been out of Asia. Quite sad hor. Bro #1, sis and I would love to visit Korea too, one day...one fine day when we've learnt up the language. Ok, can't think properly now, getting late. Got to wake up at 8, be in school by 9.30 to "learn how to sell shoes" -.-" dangy dang!

Ta ke


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 1:42:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com