Friday, May 13, 2005

Bad Thursday


Friday the 13th unlucky? I think not, rather Thursday the 12th is the unlucky day. I think I suffered the same fate as Drey. Left my physics bk in school, the only difference is, she lived near school, I don't. *hallelujah*! She could go and collect her bk from sch. So, with no bk for me, just a few scraps of paper and my TYS, and absolutely no help from anyone, I started TRYING to study. Yes... trying... I didn't know where and how to start. Haha... ah well, 80% gonna fail but I'm kinda prepared. This time I really think I'll fail, or do badly, like a C5, C6? Oh well, I'm gonna work hard for E-maths and Chem, make up for the "loss". Tired out...*YAWNNNNNN*


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 1:38:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com