Monday, May 30, 2005
Today, I'm very bored, and so I won't blog. Bye bye! BAHAHAHAHA, just kidding... Scroll down.I'm sorry if this entry bores u. I have seriously nothing to write about. Everything's the same. The boring me went to the boring school and had to wait a boring long time to collect my boring results. *GASP*
Rewind...
2pm: Mr Ang reached school. He saw me sitting at one of the canteen tables. He has short-termed memory. He mistakened me for a sec 4 and asked how was my paper. And I had no voice to shout 10 metres away, not to mention 1 ft. Great! So I tried to signal to him that I couldn't talk and didn't take any exam. And He probably didn't understand cuz he just smiled geekily and went into the general office. *2 hands smacked on my face* Groans~
[Reputation: Gone]
[Voice: Gone]
3pm: Met Sarah, Cy and Anand to discuss Astronomy. Wasn't much of a discussion actually.
[Voice: Still missing]
4pm: End of discussion/chatting. I did not talk much though. Went to vista with Sarah to eat. I ate, she watched.
[Voice: Haven't found it back]
5pm: Went back to school to wait for Dad and Sis to come collect my crappy report book.
[Results: You won't wanna know and I won't wanna tell]
[Voice: Squeaky]
7pm: Home sweet home. Dropped by at Long John Silver to buy pie and fries home. Couldn't resist the CHOC pie and FRIES, soooo...
[voice: was back to no voice]
8pm - now: In front of the com.
[Voice: Squeaky]
See, told ya I was bored... Ok bye bye! *squeak squeak*