Friday, May 20, 2005
Argh...can't take stress. That's my weakness. Stress = more stress = failure = rashes. ARgh! So why even get stressed..haha. I've psychoed myself into being content with my marks and MOVE ON! Woot..r yall happy for me?..hehe.. kidding. Ahh well, I know many of yall are feeling the same way too bout your results. I was just letting out steam..kekex. I probably had my hopes up too high yea. Ok nuff of exams.Tomorrow morning at 6am, my family and I are setting off to PD and will be back on tues only. So if u guys don't see me in school on tues, don't freak out, I did not commit suicide. =) But please do not celebrate my absence too, heex. OMGosh i'm gonna miss bloggy so much...3 days....noooo....haha! So kua [1] zhang [1]...
Oh yea, regarding the outing, 19 people are sort of confirmed going... refer to my "Monday, May 16" entry for updates on who's going and who's not. =)
Lastly, I'm just back from receiving the OARS thingy, and i'm almost blinded by the many camera flashes. *blinks eyes* I didn't know George Moh was an awardee too. =) Then Rodney sat on my left, and George, my right. Anand, unfortunately, sat alone about 13 seats away from us, in the row just in front. Mr Koa was there too, and he was showing off to me his newborn darling baby's pictures in his camera, at the same time complaining about his daughter giving him sleepless nights. Oh the "joy" of having lil babies/kids in the house! :P
So anyway, I've got to run, haven't started packing. Hope sis gets fine enough to join us!
So loooonnnggg~ *sobx* Annyeong & God bless!