Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The gorilla and the turtle


Wahaha...so coincidental, was planning to go ice skating on wed, which is today, then it was pushed to thurs, then I was smsing the gorilla, and his friends had invited him to go ice-skating on that day too. Luckily the gorilla is amateur in ice-skating, so he ain't going. BLEAH! Jk...lol =PpP. Anyway my 'ice-skating trip' is also postponed. Sweet. So anyway, I stayed up this late (1.20am), talking to a few people, and I was supposed to keep someone awake by smsing. HOWEVER, this SLACKER LAZY BUM person probably couldn't 'tahan' and I assume, dozed off. =)

Anyway, Jo didn't come to school today because she was sick IN THE MIND. =D Vomiting + fever + throat infection...er..what else? (k that's BAD enough...) So, here's wishing the turtle a speedy recovery so she can come out of her shell and hang out with us. God Bless!

Oh, and by the way, the toads are singing again. So thoughtful huh?

Sign off
kimchi


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 1:05:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com