Thursday, May 26, 2005
Raj is such a pain!!! Do I look rich huh?? DO I LOOK RICH!!?? Why must he arrow the malaysians and me? He himself is so so rich, and since he likes to show off all the time, why not just do the school and do himself some good by donating to the school then he can brag all he want. Best is he donate his brains since he thinks he's so smart (We wouldn't care less though). Jack-donkey! lol~ANYWAYYYY, some of us were rotting in class today so we decided to break some rules ---> Dai dee & bridge. After school, Jo and I went 'sHoPpInG' (white chicks slang)~~~ Actually to get Jane's(fake name) prezzie, and then wherever we went, Jane would appear -.-"". So Jo and I kept hidding away from her. How stupid huh, come to think of it. Besides Jane, we also met this very gypsy-like woman. She caught Jo's attention 1st because of her VERY OBVIOUS TURQUOISE-GREEN eye-shadow (trust me you'll freak out if she pop's out in front of u suddenly)...EEEWWWWW! Then all in all, I saw this
After that, I rushed home, and got ready to go back to CWP. Cuz I was supposed to have dinner with bigStef and Ms Puah. Was meant to be bigStef's belated birthday dinner we were celebrating for her. Sooo, we went to Jack's place. Didn't eat much cuz throat was still much of the suck (I'd be wasting good food too). And then I don't know what happen, I just lost my voice...haha... so I was typing out on my hp though stef was right next to me. At Jack's place, we had lotsa fun...Ms puah came to join us after her mt k training. And guess who we saw? Mr Gerard and his wife (she's chinese). Then we couldn't finish our dessert so we passed it to the couple. So funny. Camp echo's over. Mr Gerard's just back from it and he look's half-dead/alive. Ms Puah insists on giving us a treat but I stuffed some money into her pouch...cuz it's not nice. It's Stef's b'day not mine, hehehe..See how nice and honest I can be?
At the end, I went to get a card for Jane and we all went home. (the 3 little pigs lived happily ever after)
Oh yea Carrie the Cowgirl won!!! YESH YESH YESH! ok buhbye!