Saturday, May 14, 2005
Oh my goodness I cried! Over a show - lovers in paris. Ok ok not much, just a bucket full of tears. haha. kidding. My eyes were just red lah. Bleah. No really! It's dumb to cry over a show but the sad parts are ree-ee-eally SAD! That's because the actors/actresses are great at acting. =D I watched, all in all, abt 3 times? And each time, it never fails to make me sad. Darn! It's a gd show. Other shows do move me but after a while, they leave no effect. But THIS show is different. And today's the last episode. I'm writing this in the middle of the show. Awww... It's sad, yet there's still a tinge of humor. =) And don't lie! I'm sure yall have cried over shows too... haha!Oh yea, I watched another Korean show just before 'lovers in paris'. It was about this teacher, who's gf died, and reincarnated as a student he now teached. The teacher finds out when he sees the resemblence of the gf and the student. The fun part is ---> the student's a guy. So, the rest, I'll leave it to your imagination. *chuckles*