Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'm back...


...and I brought something back with me ---> sore throat, stuffy runny nose and slight fever. *Ahhh chooooooo* This is expected, as I've been around SICK people these few days (Sis, Jo, Evan, Jace and Min). It was a good break, despite falling sick, and some inconsiderate drivers cutting lanes. That's common though, but anyway, Sis and Bro #2 took pictures of their number plates. They. Are so. Dead man! =)

So everything went fine but breakfast the first morning was...uh...interesting. We had eggs with hotDOG. I took a bite, and spitted it out, cuz it's smelt like a dog, like one which hadn't bathed for like, ever. It even tasted weird. Then Sis was feeling drowsy so she didn't join us that morning. We were mean. Mom packed some egg-hotDOG and kaya sandwiches for her. And we had no intention of spoiling the fun in seeing her vomit out the tasty nasty hotDOG sandwich, so we didn't warn her. See, we're such mean people. It runs in the family.

Later on, we went to play basketball and Bro #2 whammed his big toe on the rough ground. To top it all, I punched him in his lower lip cuz he irritated me, so that was lip bum for him. =P I have violent tendencies... lol! We played table tennis at the very warped table too. Challenging. And then, back in our room, Bro #1 taught us how to play German bridge, and to his dismay, for his very first round against us beginners, he lost badly...hehehe. oopx.. Dad refused to pick up the game so he occupied himself with making us drinks while we were playing. How nice right! =) Oh ya and that evening, I had this weird dream of Raj scolding me for absenting myself on tues, which is today. *SCREAMS* Now that is creepy.

The last evening in PD, we went to the beach, played frisbee and stuff, and Bro #1, Sis and I wrote Korean in the sand, woot! Bro 2# couldn't come into the water as he stumped his toe and had sunburn. And we are such meanies, we made Mom go fetch the frisbee which landed quite far out into the sea. And btw, she can't really swim...wahaha! =X *zip* It was high tide but the waves weren't big like the last time we went there. Aww... Then when we were going off for dinner, we saw 2 horse-shoe crabs mating! wahaha... they looked like lobsters at 1st. Then Mom and Bro #2 pulled them apart and asked the cook if she could cook them. See we're such meanies again! They didn't cook them in the end! So we let them out back to sea. See, we can be such nice people too. It runs in the family. Before we left, we managed to catch the sunset and watched it disappear below the horizon. So romantic...not! =P

Then I did a voice recording, it wasn't very clear as I was on a swing so the 'swish swish' sound u gonna hear is the wind. Please bear with it. You can click here to listen. I promise I won't do another audio which will make yall strain your ears. =P And I do not sound so squeeky like I am sounding now due to bad bad flu virus.

We spent our last 2 days in malacca in THE hotel. *Freaky freaky* Just take a look at my sister's posting the last time we went there. Click here to view the picture. This time round, we stayed in the room just below the haunted one. We were actually given the same room but we reached early and the previous occupants hadn't checked out yet, so we took the family room below.

Anyway, the important thing is we came back safely..yar! haha...aren't yall glad to see me? =D Bhb. Ok, my Appa(Dad), Oni(Sis) and Oppa #1(Bro #1) are forcing telling me to take some medicine now. Got to go... *sniff sniff*

*****************************
P.S. Turn ur speakers down when u open the voice recording file.
P.P.S. Wishing myself a speedy recovery... ^^ LoL!

Annyeong~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:37:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com