Sunday, May 15, 2005
I assume many of yall are in dreamland now. I can't sleep! Nope, not insomnia, it's just that rotten toads out there forming some toad choir. Everynight, they come to my house for carolling, and in return, they get free accomodation in the garden. They probably come because of the wet weather. The horror! Oh well, brings back memories of the time kang kang was "poking toads with sticks at sparkc", claiming he was "just trying to shooo the toads away so we could go to sleep". That guy is such an animal abuser! ^^ At mt. k, a cat scratched him when he was trying to give it some fish to eat, then the dog kept its distance from him. See! I'm not bias! Even the animals can sense he's a threat. =D***
Anyway with regards to the "ice-skating", who's interested??? This wednesday, is it too rushed? Movie and Skating at entertainment centre, 2in1. Call as many people as possible to go, not necessarily from 3-5. Invitation open to anyone who has feet and eyes. =D
I'll inform the ppl in class, and the girls about the chalet.
Annyeong~
Yours mouldily,
Kimchi >.<