Thursday, May 12, 2005

lalala~


OoOoh yea, just made almond jelly...yuummm! Talking bout the exams just spoils my mood so I'll leave 'em out. Yea, like everyone else, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE JUNE HOLIDAYS!!!

Movie marathon...
Chalet...
SC get-together...
Maybe meeting up with some primary sch dudes...woot!
6cians '02 is sho sho kewl!
drools... =D

Things to be done:
1) Learn how to sell shoes (ask Mr Koa if you're curious)
2) Settle OARS
3) Get a hair-cut
4) Go to PD for a holiday
5) Revise maths, physics, chem
6) Watch movies
7) Find out whose birthday is in June (3-5 ppl)

Birthdays in May/June:
8) Big-Stef's birthday =D
9) Celebrate *ahem's* birthday on 26 JUNE, or rather 'sabo'.[evil grin]
10) Get Mom something for her Birthday =B
11) Vien's birthday =PpP


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 2:24:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com