Tuesday, May 17, 2005




Nothing much to write but as usual, my fingers are itchy. Just now, my family, excluding donikin aka donkey aka bro#2, went to hv prata for dinner. I had egg prata, den some milk, choc, and floss prata..wah SHIOK man! Much of the yum~~ Now much of the full..haha! oh boy i'm such a pig. In the car, mom's and my head was spinning, me due to the smell of the new car, and too much of late night studying and insufficient sleep. Head, was much of the hurt...lol. On the way back, I felt much of the better =). So we were comparing our BMIs, Sis, bro#1 and myself. (parents are too ashamed to do so =X) So we found out we're all underweight. Haha! Just slightly though :S. Why are kids so different from their parents? Well, at least in the case of my family. Hee~ okie dokie, that's all folks!

Ta ke,
urs prata-full-y,
Kimchi


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:13:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com