Sunday, May 15, 2005

Reasons for changing my blogskin


1) "heaven" was nice, and sweet. (I'm an insult to the sweetness cuz i'm too rough)
2) Sis was right, it got kinda irritating scrolling up and down looking for my entries, tagboard, links etc. It was a little too messy and small.
3) Tagboard somehow didn't like the skin, it gave lots of problems there.
4) Sis said a simple skin would attract readers to come back and read. But "heaven" was quite teenager.
5) Because this skin rocks and my sista made it!
6) I like it and even if u don't, there's nothing u kids can do about it! So sue me!
.
.
.
.
.
100) I like it and even if u don't, there's nothing u kids can do about it! So sue me!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 2:30:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com