Friday, May 27, 2005

Retarded Arrogant Jerk ---> Guess Who?


Let's think of what to write on his tombstone:

We'll start off with "Rot In Piss", followed by:

Epitaph #1:
Raj was young
Raj is old
Now he's dead
With no more soul

Epitaph #2:
Raj was thin
Now he's fat
What he needs
Is a good tight slap

Epitaph #3:
Raj is a teacher
He sucks as one
He can't teach for nuts
The stupid scum

Epitaph #4:
Today in class
He told me off
When I was sick
With flu and cough

And so I lay me down to rest
The bloody fool was not impressed
He told me off in front of the class
I ignored him though, he can kiss my arse

* * *
Whew! Feel sooo much of the good after letting it out. Childish, you might say. Like I care. At least it rhymes. By the way, the above was done by my sis. She usually rocks at this kinda thing. Today she's risen to the occasion. SEE! My family SUPPORTS me! Now how cool is that!

Anyway, I still feel much of the suck because of the throat. It hurts big time and I can't speak without squeaking. Soon, they'll start mistaking me for the mice running around upstairs in the roof of my house. Eeeeeek!

Throat hurts, head spinning, a voice you can't really call a voice... My good friends in school are all telling me to drink lots of honey water and get well soon. I have nice friends.

Maybe it's all those audio blogs I've been doing. They're scaring them off. So they want my voice back in order. And fast. So I can audio blog nicely. Yeah.

Face is supposed to be mouldy. But people Are. Not. Leaving. Me. Moles!!!

Leave me moles, ppl, loads! Plzkthnx! =P


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:17:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com