Thursday, May 19, 2005

rotten fish!


Le monster fish was in la Long John Silver today. If Jo was with meh, I would have said to her, "Hey, I was very hungry, but the sight of it just ruined my appetite", smile and then walk off. Yea, that puny lil pea-head-no-brain. So Edmund, Li Chuen, Chai Yan and Siri were with me, and I did not want to make them skip lunch just because of me. Well actually just because of da rotten monster fish. So I sat down, back facing it, and tried to have my meal in peace. I really, badly, desperately wanted to fry him and serve his friends with a "monster fish buffet". After all with his size, there wouldn't be a problem filling 3 stomachs full, though there'd be too much fish oil. Unhealthy!

Gosh, I've been mean lately. But ME no give no respect to monster fishies! =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:34:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com