Wednesday, May 04, 2005

we came, we saw, we took pictures...hehe


My fingers got itchy and I decided not to wait till exams are over to continue posting, so sue me. Wanted to do an audio instead cause my bones has been creaky lately but my mp3 player's out of batt and I keep forgetting to buy batteries. Shite! Pontang-ed half a day of lessons cause of the nice old man's funeral. Yep! As said in the title, except for the part where "we took pictures". Woot~ Uh...'woot' at skipping lessons, not his death! The Istana's frigging nice!!! and BIG!!! Nowonder S'pore is lack of land space...these bigshots get all the goodstuffs. Well, lots of students from schools all over came to pay respect. Reporters and camara-men were everywhere and we waited in the queue for like an hour? Under the immensely hot sun, accompanied by strong BO. Imagine the torture. The worst thing was, we only got like, 5 minutes to look at him and enjoy the super strong air-conditioning. Refreshing~~ Anyway missing class was the main idea why I wanted to go...*grin* Come on, I'm being honest here! So that was it.

And ya! Councillors are getting more and more out of hand!!! Tsk tsk tsk... And lessons in between exams are lame!

*grumble grumble about everything grumble*


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:47:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com