Friday, June 17, 2005
7 MORE DAYS TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK?? AM I DOOMED OR AM I JUST DOOMED!? I still suck in a maths and physics. Too much to do, too little time...Yesterday, I was online till 1am+, then 2nd Bro and I got bored, so we went out for a walk. On the way down to 7/11(that's the only place to go) to buy food, we saw this uncle zipping up his pants at the drain. It was dark but I'm sure of what I saw. And luckily, it was dark, for I had no wish to see what was beneath those pants EWW! This uncle returned to his sit in the pub. Anyway, Bro had nasi bryani, I had kimchi ramen. Bro said I was eating myself(kimchi), but 'I' tasted gooood! =D Then we bought 2 packets of milk, choc and plained flavoured cuz they came in a twin pack offer. After that we got some sweets too. We spent quite sometime in the store deciding on what to eat. The 7/11 'aunty' must have been happy cuz she was yawning away and there were nice people(us) keeping her awake. Later on, we borrowed chairs and tables outside the wine shop and tucked in. Milk and kimchi ramen DO NOT go very well together but when your mouth's burning and you're thirsty, anything's just fine! =) Bro and I chatted about everything under the sun: the past, the present and the future..hehe. I was closest to him when we were younger. Then we moved to the swing outside the dental clinic. There were groups of youngsters going home. Probably just finished from the pub. Got a little tired so we checked the time. It was 4.30. We took a slow walk back home. Mom, being a light sleeper, got up immediately the moment we entered her room. She asked what time it was and I immediately replied: "1am!"...hehe.. Naughty eh? But we told her it was 4.30 and she went back to sleep. Haha. My parents are not over-protective of us, they trust us a lot and give us lots of freedom. I'm very blessed. Bro and I continued a short chat and went to sleep. He had to go to school in the afternoon. It's fun to hang out late at night. =P
When I woke up, my parents had already left for their church camp at Desaru. I didn't even get to say bye =((. ARGH! They'll be back on monday.
Sis's gonna make cheese cake later so we're going down to coldstorage to get the ingredients. Aiight got to do some work now and stop being lazy. Pronto.