Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Addicted...


I hate my bro! Because of him, I'm stuck with VCDs these days. He bought A new korean series ---> Shang[4] dou[1], shang[4] xue[2] ba[4] or Sang-du ya! Ha-kyo ka-ja! Comparable to Ba[1] li[2] lian[4] ren[2]. And it has a proper ending! hehe! Lee Dong Gun's acting! Woot laugh out loud! He also bought that Korean movie VCD, Windstruck or wo[3] de[4] ye[3] man[2] shi[1] jie[3]. Jeon Ji Hyun is once again the star..haha. Cha Tae Hyun appears at the last minute...-.-" It's directed by the director of My sassy girl. Same kind of humour.
Also, Vange lent me 8 VCDs. *eye balls are popping out* I've finished 4: Anastasia, Mulan 2(Lol), Phantom of the Opera(Argh...why didn't Christine end up with the phantom...he's much better looking then Raold!) and Scooby doo 2. Crappy! Oh well you've probably guessed as much that I like disney cartoons and any show to do with comedy. I'm teleholic! =P

Recently...

1) Hmm, H/W! Ahh boorriinngg! *grumble grumble*

2) Toads are still croaking loudly. Can someone pleeeasee tell me how I can shut their mouths up?? Here's how they sound like :



Sweet.
3) Sis and I composed some funny lyrics to ordinary songs and I won't say no more.

4) Have been doing lotsa voice recordings but publishing none.

5) Mt. K. people are back and I'm proud of them! Esp those in 3-5..lol! Bet they had fun!

6) Pit has not been booked.

7) Hamtaros are not yet eaten...lol! They are sho cute!

8) Bro #2's back from Hong Kong, did well in dance competition and came back with many many bags to accompany his luggages. =D

9) Sis bought new clothes! Yea!

10) Parents going for church camp this weekend.

11) Poor Sis got stung by bee on her 4th toe and it has swelled to the size of a cherry tomato. She was yelling and screaming so hard I couldn't tell if she was crying or laughing or doing both at the same time. Read this for details on her misfortune and how much we hate bees.

12) BORED!!! AHHHHHHHHH........


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:15:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com