Sunday, June 26, 2005

Happenings these few days...


Aha! It's moJo's b'day! It so happens to fall on anti-drug day. How nice. Sarah's b'day will be next. Same as my lil cousi anabel, bro 1 and Gati. What a waste! Couldn't save any durians for Jo. They shrunk from the size of a human head to the size of a grapefruit under the immense heat when I left it in the garden. Pity.

I'm so excited! Anabel, Isabel, 4th aunt and uncle are coming back from Nepal on the 3rd of July, oh yea! My favourite younger cousins. =D They come back once or twice in 2 years from their 2nd home in Nepal cuz my aunt and uncle are missionaries. If I'm not wrong, their from COOS.

Anyway, Jo's over the moon. She's got naruto vol 9 and a new nokia phone! Argh! She's gonna show off on Monday! Nvm, Green monster, I will not become, cuz mah dream phone is unavailable in Singapore anyway. Pentech Curitel!! Ahhh.. (korean model...lol) Actually, there was this other phone I saw which was really cool, and it used to be in Singapore...used to, no longer. My Sis and I have almost the same taste. We like certain clothes, phones, songs, and we speak the same thing at the same time quite often. How cool if we were twins. I want a bike! Dad won't get us one cuz he's jealous we can cycle but he can't he thinks it ain't safe cycling around the area where I live. "FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!" Familiar? I need exerrcciiisseee!!!

Today was Jie Esther and Kor Jen's wedding. Their friends of Sis. In fact Jie Esther is my Sister's best friend. So Sis was the bridesmaid and thk goodness her feet was no longer purple back to normal and the eczema had gone. The wedding went perfect, quite informal and really fun. Not those usual boring ceremonies like:

"Do you, blah blah take blah blah as ur lawful wedded wife?"
"Do you blah blah take blah blah as ur lawful wedded husband?"
"I now pronounce u husband and wife."
"You may now kiss the bride"
Adults: "aww" *Clap*
Kids: "EWW" *Puke*

So we're all happy for the both of them, and besides that perfect ceremony, the tea reception was D-E-licious!! =D Sis managed to 'kope' some apple tarts back (need more exerrcciissee!!). She rocks! Totally~

Remember the time Sis was helpping me find a suitable pair of shoe to wear on the wedding day (which is today) and got her toe stung? That rotten shoe gave me 4 blistering bubbles on my feet as well. *sour face* My $4 slippers are still the best! Haha.

Oh ya! Can u believe it???? I actually finished my homework!! Unbelievable? Yea, it's just a lie. I'm like soo dead. Many more to go. And Jaz won't gimme my full marks in SS!! Stewpit voman!

Aiight, gtg. Ta ke!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 1:34:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com