Wednesday, June 01, 2005

June 1st - Greeaat Day =D


Today is Mom's birthday...and I remembered! -.-"

Ytdy, we went to this HIGH class Sze Chuan Restaurant above UOB building. It was situated on the 60th floor. Now you know why I mentioned 'high class'. Our ears were blocked going up in the lift. So anyway, the meal cost $288 excluding GST. Dad exploded. At least Mom got a discount voucher of uh, $25...haha -.-"". Probably just enough to cover the GST. Anyway, a China guy served us Jasmine tea in a very strange pot. It had a long thin spout (about 1m long). He poured so 'pro-ly' in various styles that I wanted to applause (of cuz I did not if not they'll kick me out of the restaurant). Then the food was *DROOLS*...you know. At the end, dessert was mango pudding in a little dish placed on top of a big glass filled with coloured water and dried ice. *smokin'...* Lastly, we were given fortune cookies~! Haha, reminded me of the show 'freaky friday'. And mine read: You have the ability to sense and know higher truth. Woot! Sis's was the same as mine. Mom's was most appropriate, something 'bout staying in good health. We all had great fellowship together and it was fun. Mom was happy, we all were happy and our stomachs were the most happy. Then our ears got stuck again while descending.

Today, Sis went out very early in the morning to get a bouquet of flowers for Mom. I went to BP plaza in the evening to search for I-don't-know-what for Mom, but found nothing suitable. So in the end, I decided to give her a "white-packet" ($$ in envelope) instead. Haha, crappiness. I did the lamest thing you could ever imagine. I folded the note nicely, sealed it inside and on the cover, wrote her name, MY address, and posted the 'letter'(I even put a stamp...wasted 22 cents 0.o). She'll open the letter box tmrw...haha! I'm so out of ideas man!

Also, Pastor, Tua Yee, jie Shu Hui, kor Barn, kor Matthias and Christabel came over to celebrate Mom's B'day. So nice of them! Kor Matt showed us some cool flash animations done by his friend. Advance seh~ He also offered to coach me in physics and A maths. Says they're kinda linked later on. Cool~

Hmm, I wanna post some pictures but they're all in the other computer... dorrghh! Will post in the next entry! Talking 'bout that, Mom just got a new flat screen monitor for this com i'm currently using. Woot! And my family grew once again from a Dad, a Mom, a Sis, 2 Bros, a Maid, 4 dogs, 2 turtles and myself to all i've mentioned plus 2 dwarf hamsters. =D Apart from the new screen, Mom got 2 VERY adorable Dwarf hamsters for Sis and I. Mom said it was for me to de-stress since exams were over but I was afraid I'd take it out on those innocent creatures. You know how I love animals... hehehe. But I'll be nice to them! I promise!! They're way too cute! =D Will post their pictures too...the cute lil furballs! Sis calls them hamtaros. I named them Squishy and Squeaky...lol~

Aiight that's it! Ciao~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:13:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com