Thursday, June 30, 2005
Once again, C. discussions are back. The 5 of us and the heads stayed back with T sq in our nosy, I mean cosy corner for lotsa plannings. Many things have been sorted out. It's gonna be a stressful yet challenging time awaiting us with Teachers' Day, Prom, sec 1 recruitment and maybe orientation to plan. Why can't the teachers committee do the planning? They're lazy, teachers nowadays. Really lazy, even they themselves have admitted. I've nth to say =P. And the secs 4's prom? Should NOT be our business! But I'll cope now that there's no more badminton. The rest should be fine. I'm most busy jotting down stuffs but I like my job though. It's kinda cool, cuz I'll know everything that's going on. >.oAs usual after discussion, we gathered around to gossip. Making ouselves comfortable with the cushions. =P T sq's funny. We're always ganging up on Jo. They're not gonna let me off in August cause Mr Koa's b'day happens to be very near. Sabo one, sabo the other, no escape, sigh~ For now, T sq and Jo is on top of the sabo list. Anyway, there are quite a few new staff in school. MISS (unmarried) vp was yelling her head off as usual in school at a group of guys. Mr ADM is starting to click well with the Cs. =) The new chinese teacher has very different approaches in teaching. I'm fortunate as sitted around me are chinese pros like Sarah(left), Stef(front), He Wei(back), Mindy(right), Evan(diagonally behind) and Audrey(diagonally in front) How cool is that? I won't be deep fried now!
Ok, I'm glad things are getting on better after that incident. It's quite a relief. Also, I've just realised that some people are great liars. In the meantime, I'm (and the others) gonna remain ignorant till the truth's out.
I can't wait for the C. trip to anywhere-but-Singapore. Caving's fun and stinky, but it won't interest the less adventurous people. They're so missing out man! =P
Argh! Cbox is down...again! 0.o Oh yar, Shite! Why am I always so unlucky as to be grouped with people I detest? First project works, now rock climbing. And Bigstef's not there. Sad... no fun liao.
(I'm talking in riddles. It's all right if you don't understand head or tail what I'm talking about, cause certain stuffs, I just do not want to voice out loud. =])