Wednesday, June 22, 2005
The turn-out was quite a disappointment. Class of softies... ARGH! Even the teachers didn't come. So much for pizza. Lol. No, that's not what I mean. I want the teachers, not the pizza!! =B *lying through my teeth* So I was a girl in a guy's party. Sweet. But there was CY, so I had nth to fear. (He says he can take care of all the guys since he's 'gay') Haha, jk. My class guys ain't the rowdy sort, they're gd, nice people. Played bridge and dai dee. Kept losing in bridge because my 'partner' always happened to be THE NeWbIe! Haha. =X Sand-digging was fun, buried Chao Yi 6 feet under I mean till his knees. And Mashmallows, a plate, a fork and raw chicken accompanied him.
Maybe I should write a story about the full story like PeeJay, this time in a fairytale, not thriller. haha~ BANG! Waste time only... Anyway read Potatoboy's and PeeJay's entry for details.
Here's a tip, nv NV insist on getting a secluded area cause walking for more than an hr continuously with loads of stuffs in your hands
Anyway, I plead guilty for worrying about a dozen odd people because "I went missing". *pokes myself in the eyeballs* Here's what happened:
When Sis smsed, I told her I'd be back after dinner. Sis expected me to be back by latest 9. ate finished at about 7+, 8, left ECP about 8+ together with CY, Chao Yi and Jabez. By that time, my phone had already passed away. Did not call back cuz I was used to going home late and didn't think everyone else would worry (Yea right they didn't!). Walked and walked and walked to carpark F3 to get a cab. In the cab, talked a lot on the way to causeway. Didn't go straight home cuz it meant gg out of the way for the cabby driver and paying more for the guys.
Back home, Sis and Mom were frantic, cuz I was supposed to be home sooner. Sis rmbred my password and
I reached CWP and wanted to get a drink from 7/11. They were jking about whether to go watch movie or jalan jalan there. Saw Dennis and his church friends at CWP. Recognised some of them from photos. At the interchange, Sis called. Not my phone but Chai Yan's. Me --> shocked. Chai Yan --> shocked. Beegoh (gave CY's number) who got a call from Mommy ---> also shocked. And then Mommy insisted on fetching me back. I didn't want her to because I was used to gg home as late as 11 from CWP. But anyway me sa sorry for worrying yall. Me sa poke my eyeballs again.
Me sa going off now, bye bye.