Monday, June 20, 2005
I managed to wake up early this morning. Was expecting to oversleep a little since I slept till noon every other day =P. Went marketing at Sheng Siong. On the bus, Mr Seet came on and I waved to him. Shouldn't have, cause he came up and sat down beside me. 0.o... Me and my itchy hands. Haha. Aiya can't blame me, I'm too polite see, heeeheee~~~ Bleah... So he wasn't driving cause he sent his car for servicing. His windscreen smashed from a tiny stone, ok just cracked. And just for a few hours w/o his precious, he was telling me how much he had missed it already and couldn't live w/o it. lol. Had a nice chat though, and it was good too as it 'hastened' my ride to CWP (usually when you're busy with sth, time just flies by so quickly).Anyway, I've underestimated guys..wahaha! They can be 'pros' at marketing too! So united...lol! Kua[1] zhang[1]. It was funny, I just tagged along. The best thing is, the guys could carry everything and I would have my hands free like a sissified (no such term) girl...hahaha. But of course! I'm nice, so I helped. Bleah~ There I go again...
Anand and Hendrick is gonna be the chef, I think. In the end, no other girls came *sour face*...but too many guys came...haha. -.- Oh yea, mi-an-ne (sorry) water melons...didn't mean to squash you! The plastic bag has holes so it was drip-drip-watermelon-juice all the way home~ Sweet...indeed!~ Hope this BBQ will be a success...no more diarrhoea ppl!
Once again, Went to Swensens with Big stef, not for the ice-cream, this time had a decent meal and iced cappuccino. Went looking for for JoNana's present... Saw sth she would probably like but, BeEp! Over budget for Stef n I! The truth is, I loathe shopping for presents, even for myself! Haha, my legs will ache from walking (run, doesn't hurt, walk, hurts...uhp).
Oh yes, and earlier when I was on the computer browsing through some recent photos of my trip with my family in Malaysia, Sis was standing behind me and looking too. So we were talking about some of them pictures. After a while, I realised I was doing all of the talking. There was complete silence from Sis, which was rare. Puzzled at her lack of participation, I turned around and discovered I had been talking to nobody the whole time. Turns out Sis had already left the room ages ago and I was still babbling away happily like an idiot to nobody in particular. Thanks, Sis, for making me look stupid to whoever's reading this now. =P
Ahh...My parents just home... I was kinda 'drama'... Visualise this:
I run towards my parents, arms wide-opened ready for a big bear hug.
Parents ready to receive me.
So I am running. And they are smiling. Their smiles fade as I run pass them and hug the air. =D
~The End~