Tuesday, July 05, 2005
Rush hour - Heart versus Brain, Hand and Feet.
Ytdy, I rushed through my chinese homework, anxious and unsure of what exactly to write about in my zhou ji(journal writing). Came online in hope of clarifying with anyone from my class but to my dismayed soul, no one was online. :^(* It was too late by then, to call anyone and I was afraid their parents heads would stick out of the phone on my side and scream at me.
The time was 2 am. I suddenly woke up and found myself face flat on the floor. Mom had woken me up and asked me to go to my bed. Heart was telling me to finish my last piece of homework but brain was desperately screaming for my bed. Hand was heavy and weary, legs wanted to carry me to my bed. In the end, The brain, the hand and the feet won the heart. So this morning, I jumped out of bed and, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" *frantic frantic*
"6.10!!! Noooo... My homework!!! My teacher will strangle meeee!!! I don't want to die young!!"
"Mommy? Can I skip school??" [wide grin]
BUT!!! Being the good girl that I've ALWAYS been [wider grin], I packed my bag, got ready and rushed down to the pick-up point where pastor was waiting. My shoes were halfworn and socks were in my pockets. Don't worry! I brushed my teeth! If you want, you can smell... lol~ Unable to finish my messy scribbling in the jerking van, I continued in the morning and during my recess. ALAS! PTL! Mission accomplished! Waited uneagerly for chinese and WOW!WADDOYOUKNOW! Teacher's absent. -.-" She prolly got too scared of us after a week of teaching or rather, less than a week.
There's Geography to be handed up tmrw and I'd better hurry lest I want my head to be on the platter. =) Kidding. So cya!