Friday, August 05, 2005

Genting!


Oh yes! Going to Genting later, yes later! Will be away till Tuesday. That means I'll have to miss school on Monday. That means I don't have to sing on stage. Cool! I missed the Marina Bay thingy on Sat and the Admiralty Constituency thingy on Sunday, and I don't need to dress up as some weird recycled object and mascot people! AHHH WEEEHAAA! Poor Sarah can't find a substitute.

Anyway, it's so hot here I can't wait to go to Genting. "I'll be coming round the mountain when she comes! lalalalalalalalalalala...dadadadadadadada hmmhmmhmmhmmhmmhmmhmmhmm didididididididi lalala!" xP

Gonna take a coach down cause 7 people aren't gonna be able to squeeze into a car (unless someone sits in the boot) and mom has no confidence of driving another car up. I don't think Big Bro's got his license yet. So Dad decided that we take a coach down, at night...=D I'm so bored I don't know what to blog about. I've yet to pack my bag. I slept on the bus again cause I woke up at 0330 this morning. Sheesh! Gonna bring my homework up there. Chai Yan and Edmund MAY be going to genting too...haha! But Cy's hesitant cause he'll miss a show and his sisters can't go, so he'll be alone. Told him to join my brother since he liked him so much..haha. Speaking of my brother, he rocks! He bought a webcam and mic, and I'm using it now. He got a wobbly keyboard too, the rubbery flexible one which can be dirtied or have contact with water. Anyone has a webcam or mic too??? =D

Hmm, I don't think I'll go to a cybercafe up in the mountain... too expensive. So yall don't have to bother to check my blog. =) Will try to put in picx when I get back =D

So long people. God Bless~ TTFN! Ta Ke!! ^o^


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 3:22:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com