Saturday, December 03, 2005
Went to Sentosa today, invited by Jo. I knew some of her church friends but not say very well. It was fun. It started off with captains ball. My grp consisted of 2 quite pro guys and 2 quite pro girls - Jo and I..hahaha jk! We had treasure hunt around the island but in the end, it wasn't clear who won or lost. Jo was sort of the games ic. One of her church friends was particularly suey. Ganged up against, dunk into the sea, water bombs, and a lot of sand in... nevermind. Shall shush about that. =D Anyway there were the quiet ones who didn't want to join in (poor them), and then the crappy ones (who couldn't stop talking abt russell peters and just plain lame), and finally the goondus (who totally played dumb or really were dumb not to bring extra clothes and towel). Yea, it was fun. Enjoyed myself! =P Got slight sunburn on my cheeks again. I look like some seafood, sis says, or some red-hot kimchi. Lol! Aiight, waiting for my Korean show to start, in 2 hrs time...Argh! I'm rotting... decomposing... dying...mama!