Friday, December 02, 2005

The eyes and mind-torturing, fun, crappy, wet, sandy, smelly BO-filled chalet


Chalet was quite fun actually. Jace, Min B2 and I went to rent bikes. I recommended one kiosk cause I knew the ppl there were nice and friendly. The lady took my IC, saw my race, asked abt my background, and called me rojak. So much for "nice and friendly". Hahaha! But they were really fun ppl. They gave us good , cheap rates too. The 1st night, B2 and I got high on choc bread and drunk on 7up and water. Chicken dance, bunny hop, concentration game...Wahahaah! About 30 ppl came altogether. There wasn't diarrhoea this time round. Luckily we did away with the BBQ. The weather-change was so unpredictable and abrupt. We went cycling in the rain... twice. Of course on purpose though =D. First time, we went to 7/11 and second time, with py, pc, sx, zx, kx and yj. Couldn't sleep cause all the beds were taken up and even the floor was occupied by the mah jong ppl. We had instant noodles and B2 displayed her "professional" cooking skills...lolx! We stayed up till morning and went out for breakfast at mac.

On the 2nd day, a big grp went off. B2 and I went to one of the rocks out at sea and fell asleep.. The best hr we had during the chalet...So peaceful! Then we woke up when I rolled to the side and nearly plopped into the water. My heart like sunk to the bottom. (We're getting older, I nearly got a heart-attack while CY1 kept getting asthma attacks during dai dee..lolx) Wanted to go back to sleep but it started drizzling, so I woke B2 up...3 times (the PIG)! And we went back to the chalet to continue our sleep. But the beds were still taken up, so we took the floor. And I slept for another 2 hrs but the air-con was too freakin cold and my towel, too freakin small, so I kept tossing and turning... then CY2 couldn't sleep cuz I kept making noise moving around..hahaha. B2 somehow managed to sleep on.. the PIG! In the afternoon, Everyone except B2, CY2 and I, went to the hawker centre to eat. Then Gab and JN came to join us. We were too bored to the extend that we started watching batman and teen titans on kidscentral. Then CY2 started boasting about managing to climb the 3rd wall of the sch. Later on, we went to the playground and B1 came back with a packet of chicken rice. CY2 asked if we wanted to have the pkt first but we KINDLY told him to go ahead. Then he asked us to eat sand... champion! So B2 and I decided to interrupt his meal. We stood behind him saying things like "mmm", "yum", "chomp chomp", "mum mum", "come, open wide!", "BURP!", "gulp gulp gulp", "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!", and Jo went to sit right in front of him and stared straight at him while I continued the effects at the back. He couldn't stuff the last 2 scoops into his mouth and kept saying "go away!" and "I'll beat you!"... Then he couldn't stand it any more and cycled off with his little bit of rice left. lol! There was nth more amusing then that. In the end, he got himself locked up in the room and even the guys didn't come to his rescue. LOLX! And he kept saying his "INTIMIDATING" threats once again..."I'll beat you!" hehehee! We are sick and mean ppl... Later on, there was only B1, B2, CY1, Edmund, and me left. 2-2 was having BBQ too so we went over to say hi..lol. After that we did spring cleaning. The place was darn filthy. Next time have a smaller group please. We played cards and I got high on magic chew and apollo wafer. Wahaha! I started spouting nonsense. And I just don't understand why they kept laughing when I recycled ice to clean some mud off my leg during dinner... Anyway we went to mac for supper and I... I got scared of nuggets... SUEY AR! Laugh until wanna cry... All CY1's fault...stupid 20 piece nuggets...lol! We came back to the chalet, And I was the 1st to sleep. I slept sooooo well unlike someone cuz She didn't know how to snatch blankets. Hahaa. And her banana skin wasn't thick enough so she sort of became banana ice cream. Anyway we checked out early and I took 2 1/2hrs to get home. So I reached home and continued sleeping. So satisfying!

B2's invited me to Sentosa with her church friends tmrw. I'm gonna sleep. Zzz. =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:26:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com