Saturday, December 17, 2005
Woohooo!! It has finallllly rained after soo many hot, humid days! I'm high. My Grandma came today (She comes every Saturday). And she loves going to her playground - the jungle behind the house. So as usual, off she went, accompanied by my househelp. Meanwhile I helped dad load up some stuffs into his vehicle. Then it started getting dark so I ran in to grab a brolly and headed into the jungle mess. Saw Grandma and househelp quite a distance away and suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew (My bro was in the house at that time and said my christmas tree bent and nearly broke). So househelp was behind, Grandma in the middle and I in front, shielding them from the rain and many tiny leaves beating onto us *Suddenly feels very noble =P*. Too bad I'm not fat. Couldn't block out much rain and leaves so they did get wet under the umbrella-of-punytude. Anyway walking back, we heard this loud cracking sound and WHOOSH! One of the tallest trees fell. About 50m+ tall? *Gasped* But it was stopped halfway at an angle of about 45 degrees by another tall tree. So it was cool, having had a real life experience of trees going 'timber'! My fun didn't end there. Back home, the rain was still pouring so I slid all over the open and wet floor on my knees. Haha...lame but damn fun can? Yea... too bad my fun was cut short so fast cause the rain got lighter and Mom kept urging me to have a shower (She didn't mind me playing in the rain cause that was what she was doing as well =D. Not sliding but getting drenched duh! 0.o). Anyway I'm off to watching tv now...*prances away gleefully*