Sunday, January 29, 2006
Haha! I guess everyone's pretty high this past few days? Same goes for me. Got high on "absolute peach", this vodka with 40% alcohol...WOOOOHOOOO! Plus shandy and other concoctions of my dad. Too bad we didn't have lychee martinis this time round, dreads! hahahaha. So sinful! Then we collected ang baos. So many packets, so lil money. I've decided to rob some ppl...namely Jo and GG =D. I get 80% share of it. Who wants to be my friend??? HAHAHA! Ok serious now. I'm gonna rob Jo, maybe kidnap her and demand a higher ransom. LOL...nahhh!...ok so I went to my gramp's house yesterday and today. Dropped by at Jo's hse too cuz she lived a few blocks down. Her parents rock la! And today, to our IMMENSE SURPRISE, Jo's grandma gave me a red packet. That's really rare trust me! I was fed like a pig!! ahahah. And gramp's 'giam chai duck' is the BESTEST in the wirld! Hahahaha!~ So my bro, Reuel and I met up with Jo, and we had a nice little chat and joke session (racism included). It was so funny la! All the jokes! Today on msn, heard some more from ah bay...aiyoo! lol!
Ok that's enough already... oh yea..catch xiao hai bu ben 2. It's quite nice =D