Friday, January 20, 2006
I've been quite busy...everyone's been busy due to the mocks exams and tests. Nothing much except me skipping NYAA rock climbing and hiding away from Ms Puah's evil clutches (jk...=P), me talking a lot during chio bu's classes, Jo and I getting high on voice recordings, immitating chio bu's mannerisms and just being lame in class, Jo and I printing out lyrics and listening to cool songs. Me, looking through courses offered at TP and others, HL staring weirdly at us (so we decided to stare back and laugh for fun just so he felt uneasy..lol...shhh don't tell him), 'Ah Pei' and 'Ah Gong' calling Jo 'Ah Umm' for I don't know what reason.... ahem, me updating friendster, me being held back for about half an hour because dear old Raj wanted to have a chat with me (darn), me wondering whether I should drop Chem (the teachers can be such a pain!)....erm... ye that's it. Ok it's quite a lot actually. =P Anywayz, hope everyone's coping fine and all the best!! ;)