Monday, January 23, 2006

NOW I REMEMBER!!


I was gonna tell yall 'bout the fight that took place in school just now. It happened after school. I'll try to describe as best as I can in words but it's hard to pen it down since there were mainly actions involved. So here's what happened...

Jo, Evan and I were sitting at one of the canteen tables. I was facing the general office. CHR gal 1 and 2(won't mention names) brought outside friends into the school - Siling friend and a wearing-outside clothes-with-dyed-hair shortee friend. Ok I'll just call them Ah beng and Ah lian for convenience.

***************
Kim (saw Mr Basri, elbow-locking Ah Beng/shortee's neck): *Nudges Jo*

Kim: *thinks to herself what stunt they are performing*

Mr Basri (Administers a slam dung): *HAIYAAAAAH!!* (Ok quite exaggerated here =P)

Kim: *realises after awhile that they are in a struggle* (a little chi[2] dun[4] though)

Kim: MR KOA!!!

Kim and Jo (Dashes to the HOD office to call Mr Koa): Yay interesting, interesting!!

Mr Koa (whips out his light-sabre... Rotan la!!): Whaaa daaa!

Kim: *hums kung-fu tune* hahaha..jk...

Nosy Crowd: *gathers*

Kim and Jo: *buy milo and popcorn* (no la...milo only..kekeke)

Mr Koa: *brings trouble makers outside school and they all disappear*

Nosy crowd: *disperse*

Kim and Jo: *wonders why such a small, skinny shrimp wants to challenge Mr Basri*

Police: *arrive*

Show: *over*
*************


THE END!

Okthankyou!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 5:12:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com