Monday, January 23, 2006

Testimonial craze??? -.-"


It's the 'testimonials FEVER' between Jo, her relatives and myself
*Wanna know more, add us on friendster, which I know yall won't anyway so I'm not gonna bother...hahaha!*
7000 words +++??? Oh my goodness, Jo! I hope your fingers aren't turning purple...

Recently, Jo and I (esp Jo) have picked up some phrases like "tata", "SMASHING!!", "wikid", "so gay", "lol hahaha", "ye...", most of which are her nephew's influences...
I've been entertained by the British, Indian, Chinese, Mexican, African accents and the rather fascinatng BROKEN Singlish...ye.. =PpP Also, I'm into poetry...Here's a LOVELY one I wrote for Jo in Friendster... Ok it's pretty bad but what the heck!

"Jo is my best friend
She'll always lend me a hand
Her mouth can't remain close
I've tolerated for 4 years almost
But she's got the gift of the gap
A blessing in disguise, perhaps?
She can't live without chicken rice
Too bad our school food ain't that nice
She can do funny facial expressions
With her eyes, nose, mouth in distortions
She's also a Naruto fanatic
And keeps in her hp a Tom Felton pic
She blames me for her bad behaviour
I'd "influenced" her in that area
She's sporty and crappy and sometimes uncanny
And I think she LOVES her Granny
On the last note, I'd like to conclude
Jo rocks, you gotta meet her, dude!"

*come on applause...show me some support although it stinks!* =D

Oh, I forgot what I wanted to type after this...

Oh yea! This is not the thing I forgot but Ms Puah came to hunt me down again!! :@

...why did i take up nyaa...why am i so stoopid...why? WhY? WHY????!!! Noooooooooo...


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 2:07:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com