Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Carnival...


HEADLINES: RAJ HUGGED KP AND G

0.o SERVE THEM RIGHT! HA!

To those wondering what I'm talking about, Raj got dunked continuously for 2 min during our school Carnival. He hugged those 2 in his drenched clothes. I missed the dunking!! Damn! Raj has been rather kind to us lately. Hmm... something must be wrong... =P

The carnival ended today and the councillors helped clear up. Ytdy was much much more tiring for me cuz I helped at the redemption counter in the morning and moved to the giro spin and foam party thing in the afternoon, when the sun was blazing hot. I thought I would become liquidified...and evaporate. The turn out for the carnival shocked me. Many people came for both days. The teachers are so touched by us for helping. "WELLDONE!" Tomato praised us... he was on the verge of tears...HAHA!No la joking. Oh yea, tomato got dunked too, 50 times. I took a video and pictures but I'll spare him the embarrassment and not post them...HAHA.. We have to do an AAR (after action review) on the carnival so I have to write my thoughts about it.

Ok so later on Jo, Drey, Cy, Chicken, Sebas, B low and myself went to Sakae. Drey can eat a lot!!!! No kidding man, HaHaHa! B low and Sebas ordered like...nearly 30 plates? *jaw drop* Cy and Chicken didn't eat much. So when S was footing the bill, we thought he had to strip to pawn his shirt... HAHAHHA... diao! Anyway I used up many coupons...but my dear mommy bought another 5 tickets so I have $69 worth of coupons left untouched now not counting $20 worth which I passed to Evelyn. Soo...what shall I do with them??? Hahaha. Otteoke?? (How?)

Oh yea...I watched 4 other videos on stand-up comedians. 2's pretty good. I had a good laugh. One's by Dat Phan, an american-borned vietnamese who's quite similar to Russell Peters. Another's Stephen Lynch. He acts like he's talking to a crowd of 5 yr olds who in actual fact, are grown-ups. But he's really good! He maintains all the way, tells stories while he plays the guitar and sings really "innocent" and "sweet" songs. *grin* Do watch them sometime... I think u can get their videos at comedycentral. =D


Oh BTW! MY mom fetched me to school today and in the car, I told her Raj was getting dunked. This is what she said: water his head so that the seeds will germinate and the shoots will start sprouting hair.
I was like...MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!

That's it for now. Bye!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:10:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com