Thursday, February 16, 2006

When all's gloomy, don't irritate Kimmy...


Well, nothing much to blog about actually. Just stuffs that doesn't interest me like the carnival, open house and as usual, many tests. At least tomorrow's a halfday and the t-shirt's coming in. Donkey's going to np and I'll prolly join him =D. We were in different sessions in pri sch, different sec sch and finally, at long last I can be in the same school as him. SWELL! I think it's a blessing to have a sibling in the same school as you. Anyway the weather is so lousy today, right now. One moment ago, the sun was baking my toes. And next came sudden showers which stopped and started. And stopped. And started. And slowed down. And got heavier. And is slowing down now again. Another thing is, two of my squishies escaped and ran away 2 days ago. Only one came back. I'm praying the other's been to OBS and knows how to survive. *sobs* My dogs would have barked if they'd sniffed it out. =( SO SAAAAAAD!!!
Also, I really think the school should give us a break on monday. At least those who helped out in the carnival. For the other lazy bums who can't even sacrifice a shift for the class's sake, you can stay home, grow moss and rot.

Aiight that's all. Btw, the rain just got heavier again. -.-

*YAWN*


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:51:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com