Saturday, March 11, 2006

Introducing some songs and sites...


Songs:
Lifehouse - Blind
Lifehouse - You and me
Nickelback - How you remind me
Kelly clarkson - Because of you
3 doors down - Here without you
Staind - So Far Away
Alter bridge - Open Your Eyes
Alter bridge - Broken wings
Creed - One Last Breath
Kurt Nilsen - She´s so high
The Calling - One by One
The Calling - Believing
Lindsay Lohan - i decide
Greenday - When I Come Around
Greenday - Time of Your Life
Greenday/Oasis - Boulevard of broken dreams/wonderwall (they combined cuz their chords were alike)

*ok...there's no point introducing any Korean songs right? Haha! And I get tired of chinese songs easily so I can't be bothered to introduce any. =P

Sites:
Youtube.com (You can watch music videos, animes, stand up comedians...ANYHING!)
Radioblogclub.com (Free songs! Not downloadable though I think. Introduced by Garry)
Videocodezone.com
Heymath.org (Hahahah! Just joking!)

******************************

Haha, all right I was bored la! Anyway I'm making full use of the time I have on the computer before my sibs come and chase me away. (router 'konged', remember?)


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:38:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com