Saturday, March 11, 2006

The past week...


Just to clear your doubts, Hee Jhun may look Korean (especially Cha Tae Hyun from my sassy girl when he does some expressions), name might sound Korean (more like a girl's name though), but he's NOT Korean...AWWWWW! Lol! Jo asked him whether he was mixed Korean or something. And I guess Jo's not the only one who notice his...butt. LOL! sick lar!! She was saying the other skinnier guy that came in had no butt... DANG~ Anywaaayyy, the main thing is the career talk was not only fun, but helpful. =)

Regarding other classes this past week, we had long SS lessons and lots of free time. Loh can't teach for nuts. I think Mdm Kan's better.

As for the councillor's camp we're gonna have for our juniors, everything should run smoothly. It's gonna be fun for us, organisers. Hee Hee! We are sick people who derive pleasure from torturing others. This is what I told chicken today too during our chem tuition cause Jo and I kept teasing him. =D We were waiting with Jo for her dad to come and we sat down. The place where we sat was really hot, but bearable. Chicken didn't dare to sit down for fear of getting his butt cooked and we sending him to KFC. He stacked his books and sat on them I think. One word, weak!!! hahaha. Anyway my hols are packed. Here's my timetable:

Monday - Chem, badminton with some of you guys
Tuesday - Buying logistics for camp
Wed - Physics
Fri - CIP, camp
Sat - camp

So as you can see, my only free day is Thursday. Very nice. To top it all, there's quite a lot of homework too. *Gives dogs the whole stack of homework to chew* Yea right, I wish! Oh ya, my router has lived a meaningful long 5 years. It 'konged' 3 days ago so now, only one comp can be connected to the internet. That's why I blogged and went online less. 5 people fighting over a computer is bad enough, not to mention 22 people over a ball. Chicken and Tomato kept talking about soccer today. There would be no end to it if not for the appointment Tomato had to rush off for. Anyway, Mom's thinking about getting a laptop. Yay mommy! Yay you even more if you gimme the laptop!!! =D

One last thing, IIMPROVED8MARKSFORMYE.MATHSTESTANDMADELESSCARELESSMISTAKESCOMPAREDTOTHEFIRSTTEST!! Woot~ *happy happy* lol. =D But not good enough... I'll get 72/80 marks for the next test! No psychological barriers muahaha!! I can do it!! LOLX! Aja! I have zero confidence in saying the same thing for the a maths results. =P

Have a nice day!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:10:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com