Monday, April 03, 2006

Councillor.. Counsellor.. hmm...


Nothing significant happened on April Fools' day. Jo and I had wanted to give Tomato a nice surprise but in the end, we did not. Chicken chickened out on the deal Edmund, Jo and I made with him. Wasted... Chemistry's going well except we need to practice *grumble* more *grumble* TYS *grumble*.

So about the councillors, the sec 2s are improving, glad to see that. I describe them as Energizers. You get the picture. The new upcoming Executive-committee consists of a pretty interesting group. They're really bold and open, not afraid to say stuffs, very much different from my seniors and my batch. The sec 4s' days are numbered...Nooooooo!! =( lol! Actually I'm really relieved I can take things easy already. Well it's time to take the backseat! Whooshhh.. *starts councillor-free life by breaking school rules* Hehehe! Nah, we're gonna get upgraded to councillor mentors. Sounds so old!! Sounds so LKY!! xP I think a few of us are gonna receive golden badges...Dum dee dum!!!~

Anyway Sis says Business is just not for me. I myself agree. No doubt it's fun (Tourism etc), but just not my special field. Instead, she said I should go into Psychology. Hmmmm... For a start, I shall quit councilling and join PJ in counselling. Lol! Over my dead body!!!

Well... I guess that's it, Ciao! =P


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 4:47:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com