Monday, April 10, 2006

Society doesn't need you! DIE!!..muahahaha!


On the way home, this old geezer sat 2 seats diagonally in front of me, in the outer seat. The seat next to him was empty. So the whole bus trip was peaceful until the stop before the one I was suppose to alight. A student from Chestnut Drive sec boarded and went up to the old geezer, asking VERY politely to let him sit inside. The old geezer decided to play dumb. At first, we all thought maybe the old geezer had some impairment or didn't understand English, but the student even made gestures, even a deaf or mute could understand! So after asking about 4 times, the old geezer responded! And guess what! He told the poor boy to find another seat. He would have, if the seats were not already taken up. I was like WTH!! BASKET!! WHAT IS THIS!!!!! Not as if he's disabled! He's old, no doubt, but he can move with no sign of difficulty!! Scum of society.. LOL! So I got down the next stop and the chestnut guy took my place. After some thought, I thought that maybe he was uneducated, explaining his inconsiderate behaviour. But what pisses me off is, they always ask us, students, to give up our seats to the people who are in need, but when they see us students, lugging mountain-high, thick, heavy books and folders (Ok I'm exaggerating, but you get my point), do they give a damn? NoOoOOoo!! dot DoT DOT!

I had dental appointment in school today. I knew the dentist. And he knew me. Shucks. lol! But he's pretty nice lar. Everything clashed today - C. meeting, Dental, Rock climbing. Yea rock climbing was cancelled at a very last minute and Ms Puah conveniently forgot to inform me until I smsed her, telling her I'd be late. It's the last session. I can't wait to get it over and done with! ARGH! The stupiest thing is, she post-poned the session to this Friday! Like WOW, doesn't she know the meaning of a holiday? Good Friday??? -.-

Ah!! Enough ramblings... Today, Jo asked if I wanted Nigger, Chink or Eurasian. Now now, don't get ahead of me, people! In fact, she asked many others too. What we meant by that was chocolate, mango and thorn's milk flavoured magic chews. =D Most of us wanted Niggers. Lol! Aiight, don't get too high yea? Hmm. After the C. investiture's over, I'll flyyyy!!! =PpP Can't wait!

I'm still thinking about the psychologist career. When I tell people, I get 2 answers -
1) Harr?? Psycho people ar?
2) You like that? Not bad, can earn big bucks.
I like the 2nd answer. =)

I've got introduced to new bands and new songs. WOOT!~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:06:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com