Saturday, May 13, 2006

Laziness


My mid-year examinations are over but Chinese O level's coming up. Tragic. Well, I don't dare to think about how I'd fare this time round. I've started playing 'The Wicked" 2 days ago. Currently at level 36. Didn't play today. It's getting tougher but still fun. If I can't get enough, I'll move on to Not Pron, another game which is similar. After that, I'll maybe try some room escape games...hee. There's soo much I want and need to do but either there's no time or I can't find the energy to do them. sick. Right now, I'm trying to learn a piano piece on my own, by listening over and over again the song. Got the first part already. I'll see how far I can get till I have to ask my sis for help..lol! Anyway, I have to go for an injection this Monday. The nurses said I'd missed a booster. All these years, they've been telling me that, and all these years, I've stubbornly refused to go for the jab cause I didn't even know which jab I'd missed. This year, I asked the nurse which one I had missed. I know I took the pri 1 and pri 6 jab. So she told me it was the one when I was a baby. =.=" Nowonder I couldn't remember any jabs I didn't take! haha! Also, I might go for some blood test. My mom and bro has anaemia, so high chance I'll have it too. Since I always feel short of oxygen or giddy when I suddenly stand up. Ah...ok..been feeling lazy... need to go for a run..zzz






I will master it!!! =D


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 4:55:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com