Friday, June 30, 2006
Went to school with a knee length pants and an almost off-shoulder top. Almost everything I wore was new, hahaha! Had wanted to wear something comfortable in which I could run around with. I thought wearing a skirt was rather inappropriate and jeans would be too hot for me. Luckily, I wore a black pants. The parade square ground was littered with charcoal! Probably left uncleared by the campers. Everyone looked quite nice today except for a few with really eye-catching and jaw-dropping (in a bad way) outfits. Shan't comment on that..people have different styles and taste. One man's meat might be another man's poison. Mdm Fong sure enjoys criticising others. She should look into the mirror first. Such a narrow-minded and old-fashion teacher who loses her sanity...no wait..what sanity?Oh ya...congratulate me..4/6 and some others probably know my useD-to-be-quite-secret relationship with PJohn. WHY?? Cause no one moved up to the front during chapel and not wanting our class to be scolded for settling down late, Jo and I thought we'd just move up and sit down. WHAT THE! Who would have thought PJohn would come infront of me and wave, then happily announce to the people "she's my niece". AND!! That's not the end! He asked the 4/6 people "Why? Want to date her is it?" WOW!!!! First my dear cousin. Now, my dear uncle... 3 yrs of quietness has gone down the drain. Low profile ain't working for me. Even raj knows... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *nightmare..nightmare!! CRIES* I'm so ARGH about it cuz it's 4/6! Yall know very well what some of them are like! Darn..
Enough about the stuff. After sch, Jo and I went present hunting. I urged Jo to return home quick cause she wasn't behaving normally. Ask her...I don't wanna spill everything and get whacked by her..hahaha!
Okkk...that's all folksss!