Thursday, June 01, 2006

Happy Bday to one and all!


3 birthdays in a row. Nice! Today was mom's bday but we celebrated yesterday. Sis brought dad and mom to ding tai feng, in town, to eat xiao long bao.. whatever that is. On the way back from school, I got a present and a cake for her. Actually, it was shared among the 4 of us, siblings, for mom. The cake was oooohhh soooo gooooood! And I picked it!! Haha! Irish whiskey with dark and white chocolate and hazelnuts... MAN! I have good taste! lol!~ =P So we lit the cake candles and switched off the lights when she came back. And then, we had an uninvited guest too. A stupid bee, being attracted to light, landed on the sugary glory. lol! My bro managed to knock it to the side onto the cake box. He took a candle and dripped wax on the bee. Woah LA! Beewax! Hehehe! Of course the bee died and harden up. I'd like to show yall the picture but next time. Kinda lazy to upload it. =P

Now, dad's spraying insecticide to get rid of the mozzies in the room. *choke choke* I feel like he's trying to get rid of me instead. *AHH CHOOOOO* =S


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:13:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com