Thursday, June 29, 2006
I'm definitely wearing my own clothes to school tmrw! Some peeps still insist on wearing school uniform but it's like, how many times do we get the chance to wear our own clothes to school? Of course I'm glad! =PHonestly, I still can't decide on what to talk about during EL period. Mrs Rajakumar said everyone would get an opportunity, not that we want it though. I, for one, hate speaking upfront. I dreaded leading in pledge taking. I'd rather raise the flag anytime. It's important and stuff, having confidence in public speaking, but sometimes I just wish I get a job that requires minimal brainwork in future. =D I'm such a pig... =P However, those who are LOUD and can ramble ON AND ON probably won't have much of a prob, right Jo? Anyway Jo's been rather "supportive" of me lately... lol! =S yea..shall end here.