Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Nice, short entry before I go...
Yep, I'm leaving later at 6.45am to meet my horsey friends in KL. Erm...Did last minute packing as usual, brought some homework... might not touch them though. I'll be back on the 16th and it'll be one more week before school reopens. This hols is like the shortest ever! I followed a few world cup matches. The Portugese have improved, I think partly due to their Brazilian coach. However, they could have done better in their match.. hehe. Japan's kinda sluggish.. frustrating to watch them.. the goal keeper wasn't too bad though. I bet Korea won't be such a let-down. They're in a better grouping anyway. The Australians were rough. I can't wait to see Brazil thrash Jap and Aus.. Muahaha! The South Africans are becoming better and better. Little to say about the rest. Still, I'm not an avid football fan so I don't know much.
Btw Jo, Fruits Basket isn't too bad. =D Quite funny here and there. You'd like it. I just realised 'uma' is horse in Japanese. -.-" ms uma...lol! And there's a new Korean show every Sat... YAY!! My Sats are once again booked.
Lastly, happy birthday to all the June babies..haha! See you all when school reopens! =P
Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:26:00 AM |
Back to Top