Friday, July 28, 2006
BAH! The expired chocolate has put up several heymath assignments again!About mission "santhapresent", I've heard from some ppl that there are ppl in class who do not want to chip in. How about we find out from the class first, who wants or refuses to chip in? Those who don't care probably aren't interested in the chalet too. And is organising the chalet straight after our o levels a good idea? Santha will be busy with her wedding preparations and all. If it's not booked yet, maybe we could postpone it?
And... Today's Physics mock paper was SOOO EASY! I could do EVERY question WITHOUT a hitch! I think I should be able to PASS WITH FLYING COLOURS!! =XXX Yaaaaa righhhtt! My marks are probably flying away now... =/ Chem tmrw, A maths on mon, and Bio on tues. I haven't even got time to check my set 6 - 10 answers! *YAWN*