Sunday, July 30, 2006
My cousins are leaving early in the morning tomorrow. Awww... Can't sent them off at the airport so we met up today. I hope they liked the stuff I got for them. Heee! We met up a few times but time spent with them was still really little. Isabel (my look-alike) stayed overnight last Tuesday. We used the com and I was introduced some weird banana song ?.?... We crapped the whole night through. Anyway her school's way different from over here. She's in an international school so she gets to mix around with British, Americans, KOREANS!! *ahhhhh* Both her and her sis speaks with an accent, especially the younger one, Anabel. We only get to see each other once a yr during their hols. The shitty thing is, when it's their hols, it's sch for me, and vice versa. When our hols do meet, the weather there is wet and freezing. They can't come over cuz their Dad's busy with Christmas stuff there. Hopefully I can go over to visit them some time =D. Raaaaaa..gonna miss them!! =(Well, Siew Mai's birthday is tmrw. Happy B'day to her! Lol =D Jo and I are gonna get her 1 yr supply of siew mais..lol! Jkjk.. Today, Mom got ear studs for me from SK..0.0! I don't dare to wear them cause I have a knack of losing small things. She's got me an early B'day present this yr. Last yr, I got my hp. This yr, my birthday's gonna fall in between all the exams..lol! =/ Most of the time, Mom would just give me an ang bao. She wanted to get me a ring but I'm one weird girl who doesn't like wearing rings. hehehe. I think I won't have time to celebrate my birthday this year. So much for 'Sweet 16'. I'm gonna make sure my Sweeter 21 rocks..LOL! Nah..birthday's have always been the same... simple and quite boring at times...Lol! To the point I can't really be bothered at all actually. Bah! Zzz... Aiight, better stop dreaming and start studying...-.-