Saturday, July 29, 2006
Today, I took a shower...in the rain. =DDDDOk let me begin from the start. Ytdy, I was dead tired and fell asleep at about 8+, without setting my alarm clock. This morning, my dogs woke me up at around 7.20. I rushed and dear daddy sent me to school. Was 5 min late but thank goodness the chemistry mock exam hadn't started. I didn't revise at all but the Raffles paper was easier than expected. After that, Jace, Min, Garry, Anand, Jabez, Kahpoh and myself took the MRT down to Orchard to look for watches. I was kinda bored at first cause my stomach was empty (When I'm hungry, I'm moody...so don't piss me off before recess..lol!) Anyway Fossil had some nice watches. At about 1, the group broke up and Jace, Min and KP went back. It was still early and I didn't feel like going back. Moreover, Siewmai's b'day was coming up and Jo had asked me to look out for something nice. So the rest of us continued our quite aimless walk. Then Garry started hiccuping non-stop..lol! We stopped to get a drink at Sweettalk, then we all decided there was nothing more and so we headed home. Anand and Jabez took the MRT while Garry and I went across the road to take a bus. Hardly 5 minutes, my bus came. Bid gdbye to Garry and went up. It started raining and I was freezing. Holding the vanilla ice-blended drink I had bought made the blood in my fingers almost ice-blended too. I took out my extra shirt and wrapped it around my hands. At the bus-stop I alighted, the rain was beating so hard into the shelter that my legs got all wet. I had this sudden urge to go for a swim, so I ran out with my extra shirt covering my bag. I ran pass the row of shops and I was too "paiseh" to look around but I could feel many many many pairs of eyes staring at me. I tell ya it was as if I was doing some filming.. LOL! Damn shiok la! It's been an awful long time since I got myself soaked in the rain on purpose. I used to hang out with my primary school friends at the canal or playground or park after school and play in the rain. There was once in my previous house, the rooftop of the carpark (which is a park) used to flood during heavy downpours. Bro and I would take our fighting fish up there and let them out for a swim. It was such a joy la! I love my childhood! <33333! Anyway back to the story, I reached home, panting and laughing at the same time. Mom and Grandma saw me and they were like "aiiyooo, what happen to u!??"...Lol!! Just when I wrapped a towel around myself, Jabez smsed. Apparently he was stuck in CWP because of the rain. I was too lazy to sms back so I just called. Lol! Chatted for a good 15 to 20 min. He was walking around CWP and I was still extremely high. We talked a little about the present, chalet, and even genting..lol! Yall are planning to go there right?? *eyes wide open*
Anyway I washed my hair the 2nd time today and was just in time for my Korean show. Right now, dad wants to take us to ~Prata Place~ for dinner...Hwuuuuu! Got to get ready..TATA!!