Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Happenings: 10/7 - 13/7


I was kinda stressed out and nervous over the oral. I was also extremely tired from the lack of sleep. (My brother had taken away my blanket in the middle of the night when I was in the air-con room so I got up and screamed at him..heh!) Anyway the oral turned out quite funny actually. I think my conversation part was not too bad except for one long pause. I was totally stumped during the passage-reading though. It wasn't a difficult passage but nervousness got the better of me. Thank God my examiners were quite friendly! =D Anyway my oral topic was "campus superstar". Others got stuff like "Are teenagers materialistic?", "Are teenagers over-protected?", "library..", "maid abuse..". Today's was "Do you prefer traditional or email greeting cards?". For me, it was quite an appropriate topic since CHR Idol was only just introduced. I went to sit in during the Idol auditions too. I love singing but since I have not much of a music background, I refused to be a judge. It wouldn't be fair to the rest. Actually I did have some comments. Not only for the participants but for the judges. lol! I'm not gonna talk about it here la..hehe!

On Monday, my grandma came over to stay cause she just had an eye operation and there was no one to take care of her at her home. (she's going around with a pair of sunglasses now...Groovy Grandma!..LOL!) Ba Kwa came over to accompany her as well. He kept calling Jabez up (what a nuisance!) so as expected, Jabez and I ganged up against him...hehehe! Oh yea. Happy birthday to Jacelyn, Mindy, Syabil, Jo's Dad, Hui Lun, Big Bro, Sarah, couzie Anabel, Joanne, Siew Mai and my doggies Russell and Joey. Santa's gonna be broke, LOL! jk...uhh! I hope I didn't miss out any names! 0.0

Anyway I'm gonna take this opportunity to announce something regarding Ms Santha. Posting at the forum would be out of the question. Her ROM is on the 2/9, Sat, a day after Teachers' Day. The wedding will be on the 25/11. A few of us thought of preparing something for her. F.Y.I., she also paid $206.50 for the Ikea furniture and I'm not sure how much for the Carnival. So here's what we gonna do...

- Get her a bed =X
- Each person to contribute $20
- Total $740
- $500 for her as an "ang bao"
- $50 for a soft toy bear which can be opened. We'll stuff the money inside.(Jo got the bear for her birthday. She'll show it to yall)
- $190 for food and stuff during the class party on 1/9. Remaining will be for the chalet.
- Also, I've asked Evan to help design a huge card where we'll all sign and whatever. Hope to get all these done by mid Aug.

Overall, it should be Jabez in charged whether he like it or not..muahaha! Jkjk!! We'll all try to help. Objections or other suggestions would be welcomed. Hehe!

That's about it! Gotta mug for ss! Zzz~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:22:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com