Thursday, July 20, 2006
There're 2 assignments. One on Amaths chpt 2, the other on chpt 3. One more thing, happy racial harmony day! lol! Uhhh. -.- Doubt any of yall will be wearing ethnic costumes, right? I'll not be wearing anythi- I mean any tradition costume because firstly, I've nothing to wear and secondly, I don't fancy looking like some waitress again. (I wore that black cheong sum and black pants and had chopsticks in my hair, remember?? Forgotten? Ok just as well. =)) Anyway, I've worn ethnic clothes since sec 1 so it's about time I not wear any costume already unless I have some unique costume like that of a Hanbok, Thai costume, Kimono, or some 'ang moh' stuff?!? lol! Sarah suggested wearing leaves; I said animal skin; Jo stuck to her "tube and mini-skirt"; whilst Bao proposed going Hawaiian (you know, you know... coconuts and grass skirt... WOOT! =P) Yea yeaaa, we're imaginative people! HEE!! Those would so invite unnecessary attention! =X Oh well, the weeks are getting busier. I'm kinda looking forward to EL oral. Call me sick if you must. I just hope I don't meet the hippo. Lol!We had our first speechday rehearsal today. I feel like absenting myself on the actual day and conveniently tell the teacher "I fell ill". Seriously, it's a waste of time! I hate going up on stage anyway. And the school doesn't seem to wanna let us utilise the air-conditioning. What's the use of putting it up then? For show? To 'wow' outsiders like those China people? Chikushou! LOL! Anyway, some sec 5s were pros. They left before everything had even started! Learn, I must! =D LOL! Nah la, I'm a good girl..wahaha! B)
Oh yea, Jo's up to her nonsense again. Must be the after effects of the cracker (read her blog) she ate. She starts telling me she's innocent and serious inside, and even worse, she's acting demure! *face turning green* Lol! So if yall see her behaving strangely or accusing me of "not accepting her for who she is", do understand. =D Hahaha! Oh right! Yall are looking for Ms Santha's present this Sunday right? 10 at cwp?? Jabez was so fickle minded, lol! First he said 3 or 4, then 5, then 7, now 10. =.=! I THINK the shop would be open by 10. Lol!
I've finally gotten my Bio book, thanks to Bao. =D She's not well so here's wishing her a speedy recovery and the best for her piano exams tomorrow. =)
Lastly, about the night-study, who's interested? I'm not so interested in it at the moment but might consider when nearing the exams. There's stuff like time and distance to home I must consider. SUEY! (Wish it was a boarding school! Haha!) Mom will surely allow me, but whether I have the stamina? Heh heh!
Guess that's about it. Later! =)