Monday, September 25, 2006
Happy Birthdays to one and all!~
We celebrated Sam's bday. Tim and Aunty Esther baked an oreo cheese cake. We went to ECP. Ppl are funny when they learn roller blading for the 1st time! =) We stayed out the whole night and went to Changi Airport. Joel became a little retarded...or maybe he has been that all along.. haha! It's been an awful long time since I've been to the airport and I felt so sua ku (country pumpkin)! =S Anyway there wasn't much meaning to stay cuz the VIP left early. hahaha! But I had a good catch-up time with ping especially. =D
23/9: I reached home at about 11am and slept till 5pm. Jon left his phone with me and forgot to take it back so I had to baby-sit it and act as middleman for Jon and his friends. I stole some bon jovi songs from him too. =DDD Bon Jovi rocks~ =P Anyway I woke up just in time to get ready to go out for dinner - to celebrate my sis's and dad's birthdays.
24/9: Sis, Ian, Leon, Cat and I went for Karaoke!! lol! Partly to celebrate my sis's birthday =)
25/9: Went back to school to check scripts. I got 28 pts for my CCA cert OH YEA I ROCK MAN!! LOL! =X Badminton gave me some points too though I quit at the beginning of last year. The highlight of today was about Potato. We (B.K.J.) gave him one
26/9: Going for jamming tomorrow. The clever picarJO has pang seh-ed Bao and me again! Hmpff! After that, we'll be off to jurong island for I-dunno-wad. Need to start on some homework too. Seriously behind!
~~~
Next up! Garry...Superman...Peejay... we've got it all planned. *evil grin*