Thursday, November 30, 2006
BAH! 6 of Dec will be the departure date... I'm gonna eat LOTS of ice kachang hiak hiak hiak! lol! I haven't even gotten my winter wear. AHHH!!! PB...BADMINTON...^^Gonna miss everyone..=(
Kim (with pitiful tone): What if I don't return? *sniff sniff*
Kim (in reality): EEYERRR!!! *shudder*
lol!
Anyway for the pass few days, I've been getting caught up with this silly TAIWANESE show. It has a very predictable plot, extremely exaggerating, with as usual good-looking people, so why am I still watching it? Quite amusing and entertaining la..hahaha! Nothing much to do these few days anyway. I'm still sticking to Korean. =D..Elder bro's rather enthu about taking Korean language classes. Seriously, I've begun to realise how many similarities we have..0.0 Also, Vivo city's HUGE! I didn't really explore. There were some technical problems with Nightmare b4 Christmas so we watched step-up instead. Wasn't as bad as I thought? Hehe! Also, I've been cleaning up my room. LOTS of junk. The thing is, not all belongs to me..*sigh* I hope I will be able to manage the whole house..lol!..I should get paid for this! LoL~~
Lastly, Happy Birthday to those born in the month of NOV!! And CONGRATS to the newly weds~ =D